Saturday, October 26, 2019

October 2019 Read-a-thon Part II

Just over two-thirds of the way through. I've finished my second book and am just about half-way through the third.

I'm a bit late for the mid-survey response, but here it is anyway!

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? Blue Sky by Kate Atkinson
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 and a bit
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Double Comfort Safari Club by Alexander McCall Smith. I think it will keep me going during the wee hours of the night.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Went to the Canada-Ireland field hockey Olympic qualifier. The traffic was more of an interruption than the game, though I read a bit on my phone while I was moving an inch a minute.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm nowhere near as fast or focused a reader as I used to be. I think it's partly because I've been reading a lot on my phone while walking to work, so I'm not reading with full concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment