1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All the Light We Cannot See - that's been in my stack for the last couple of readathons, but I've timed it badly. This time, I'm putting it number two after I warm up with a cosy mystery.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Popcorn. I bought chips and dip, but I had some last night and now I'm not feeling very inspired by them.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The last few readathons I've started and ended with an audiobook, but I think this time I'll take an audiobook break in the middle of the 24 hours to give my eyes a rest.
All the Light We Cannot See
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flies Again
Listened to about 5 hours of Framed