I'm heading off to the soccer game in half an hour, but I have "The Diamond as Big as the Ritz" on my iPhone and some podfics that will take up about half of the time I'll be away. I'll read on the bus and listen at the game, so that I can watch the field.
I've been reading What's a Golfer to Do? with golf on in the background in the hopes that I'll get reinforcement while I read...
Back home now with about an hour and a half of audio achieved. Unfortunately I only loaded half of Diamond on my iPhone, so I'll have to read the rest.
HOUR 12 Mid-Event Survey:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I'm quite energized, having walked a ways from the bus stop.
2) What have you finished reading?
I've finished one book and am most of the ways through two more.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
So far it's been listening to "The Diamond as Big as the Ritz" - FSKF and RSL FTW :)
4) What about your favorite snacks?
I just picked up some sticky rice, sunomono and gyoza, so am looking forward to that in a bit.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I'm going to finish my books in progress and then do some surfing!